Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Little Buddy











Today was Hudson's birthday and all my family got together to celebrate. It was awesome because we got to celebrate mothers day to. Man when he gets married he is going to hate sharing his birthday with his wife. Well maybe it will be great because he also gets a gift on mothers day. Anyways I just wanted to tell everyone thanks for the gifts and thanks for coming. We all are so lucky to have such a close family. The party was great. These are just a couple pictures of HUD opening his presents and eating his cake. He did much better this time with the cake. I also wanted to tell Hudson how much we love and adore him. I could not imagine my life without his special spirit. He was sent to us for a reason. My kids are my pride and joy and I thank my heavenly father for them every night. My husband ain't that bad either. I hope you had a great day. Cant wait for the years to come and watching you grow up. Love you so much.




6 comments:

hoLLY said...

he is sooo cute! happy birthday buddy!

Cuties on Top said...

hahah sooo cute!! I love babies!! Hudson is just darling!! Love it!

Chelsey said...

Oh Hud, you are such a doll! I am so glad that my girls will have a little buddy forever! Jen he is the cutest little guy ever! Happy birthday Hud! The pictures are so cute, as always!

The Sparks family said...

You are lucky, you all have the cutest pics of you babies!

Tara Chase said...

What cute pictures. Your sister in law does a great job. Happy Birthday Hudson. He is such a cute little stud.

Heather said...

Happy (late) birthday! He is so cute and such a sweet little guy! I love his birthday pictures. She did a great job! I told my little sister to have her do her baby's when she is born.