Saturday, August 8, 2009

Just some summer stuff.

This was a picture of Hudson after he fell down the stairs. It was so funny because once it scabbed up a little boy at church asked why he had beef jerky on his nose. It really looked like he did. The girls thought that was so funny they kept asking me to tell the story about the boy at church who said that funny thing about Hud. Silly girls.
Poor little guy had this scab for like two weeks. Just as it was getting ready to heal he went and fell again and scraped it even worse. Where do my kids get the clumsiness from? Not me!

Ever since my sister Emily has moved in this is what she does to my girls. She is so funny and the girls love it. But Pres has such thin hair the hairspray just can't quite hold in the poof and curl. But man she looks so cute for those five minutes.

Just a few cute pictures of the kids in daddy's clothes. They love dressing up in his clothes.

Sisters are the best! Who did they learn that pose from? I know Emily. My sister poses just like them. She always looks like she is modeling for a magazine. Work it girl.

5 comments:

Jason and Tricia said...

Oh poor Hudson! That little nose looks sore. He's such a cute little man. And I love Harlee's pose in those pictures! What a bunch of cute kids.

Cuties on Top said...

Hahah sooo cute! I love it! Your kids are too funny!

hoLLY said...

your kids are serioulsy so cute! glad your having a good summer!

Nat and Dave said...

I love all these pictures! so cute! your comment was funny about the hike...you maketh me laugh! lets do do something...this weekend? we don't have plans...swimming?? ill call you!!

Pitcher family said...

HAHA you for sure gotta love them sisters! So Cute! Glad you finally updated Jen!