Sunday, August 16, 2009

Fun At The Zoo!

Trent and I took the kids to the zoo a week ago and had a blast. I hate that the zoo has no hippos. They are my favorite animal. I have no idea why but I loves me some hippos. The funny guy in the picture is our neighbor Justyn. He is so funny. When ever we go somewhere and Trent can't go he is my backup Trent. haha. Him and his wife are so sweet to help with the crazy kiddos. The weather was so awesome the day we went. I think that is one reason it was so fun.















4 comments:

hoLLY said...

so fun and look how cute you are!

Precious Cargo said...

I love that you have new post all the time i love reading your blog and your fam is so cute!!!

Cuties on Top said...

Yay for the zoo! I love the zoo so much it is the best! Last night me and Jared took a walk and we were talking about 'yo Mama' jokes. Do you remember how we used to make those up for hours and laugh so hard! That was the best!
Example: "Your Mama's so fat cars don't hit her, she hits them". Hahah awesome!

Tara Chase said...

Gotta love the zoo. I think once a year is plenty. We just went a few weeks ago and it was fun. Your family is so cute.