Friday, February 13, 2009

DORKS











These two dorks just love to dress up in princess stuff!!! I was sitting out in the front room with my bff chels and Har came out dressed like this. Her dress was tucked in her panties. Sometimes she make me laugh so hard and then of course her sister has to do what ever she does. It is so funny how kids feed off of each other. They sure keep me going and I can't wait to see what will happen tomorrow. I added that picture of Hudson because I just thought it was funny.




6 comments:

Jason and Tricia said...

That is seriously sooooo FUNNY! LOL! They are awesome. Love those kids!

Bentleys said...

I love his picture!!! Your girls are so funny!

Chelsey said...

OK Jen I am still laughing as hard as I was when I saw Harlee the first time like that...your kids are some of the funniest people I know...just like their mom! No wonder you don't go crazy staying at home, look at your entertainment.

Cuties on Top said...

Hahaha those are soo funny!! Your girls are so cute and funny!! They are like a mini Jen!! Lets for sure hang out this weekend-I was bummed out little party got cancelled!

Emily said...

OK love that pic of Hud!! That is hilarious!! Oh My....the undies tucked in the dress!! I love those kiddies!!

Tammy said...

They are so gorgeous... I love them! Not hard to see where they get it from... haha