Tuesday, February 3, 2009

What A Stud











I find myself saying where is Hudson at least three times a day. I look and look for him and lately this is where he seems to be. It makes me laugh because if his dad saw him playing with a barbie house he would be so mad.(why do guys even care about their boys playing with girl stuff, lame)He has taught himself to stand up using the doll house and I can't believe how fast he is growing. Often I catch myself saying I can't wait until he walks or I can't wait until he talks but yes I can. At the end of the day when the house is all quiet and I am cleaning the dried snot off of my shirt I sit and think about the events of the day and remember my mom always saying kids grow up so fast. I then realize she was right. Things go by so fast and I need to take more time out of my busy day to sit end enjoy the little moments that make me laugh. I need to try a little harder to not just endure the day but to enjoy the day because when it all comes down to it who really needs clean undies of an awesome dinner. Sometimes it is okay to just okay to just eat macaroni and cheese and turn your undies inside out. Hahaha just kidding about the undies. We really do need clean undies what if something happened to us and someone saw our undies it would be really embarrassing if they were on inside out and not clean. So always wear clean undies my mom always told me. So I do. Seriously.




7 comments:

Nat and Dave said...

jen...your so funny! i love the inside out undies thing! too funny. i would like to do something this weekend...what you wanna do??

Cuties on Top said...

Haha Jen you are so dang funny! That is so cute he has been playing Barbies!! Haha! It's pretty Manly if you think about it-Tall skinny sexy blonds!

Alicia said...

Jen you are so cute!! I agree clean undies are a must!! Huddie is sooo stinkin cute and so are your girls we love ya tons!!

Jason and Tricia said...

Seriously, you can always make me laugh! hahahaha! But it's totally true (not about the undies, but the other stuff)! That's so funny that Hudson likes the doll house. My boys always loved playing with girl stuff when they were really little. And now Abbey loves to play with the boys' trucks and dinosaurs. *sigh* Whadda ya do? Oh, by the way, "will you be Ken?" LOL

The Stucki's said...

Jen your kids are so cute, what a good mama you are! Hey...I swear I sent you an e-mail to view my blog...but I don't have your e-mail...so I probably am a bad friend! Drop me an e-mail(ky.mom.3@hotmail.com) and I'll send you a link to view mine-
Love ya!
Ky

Tara Chase said...

You are so funny. I agree, why do husbands care if their boy plays with a few girly things. Shane says the same thing. He even says they can't wear pink until they are more secure with there manhood. Whatever that is suppose to mean.

Ty and Sun said...

I love it! these poor boys with big sisters...Bro always is playing with Barbies and dressed up in Princess dresses. Way cute kids Jen! We love them and you so much!