Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Poor Thing







I love it when my kids fall asleep doing weird things. This is how I found her on a Saturday night at about 7. She is so funny because she is such a night owl and she must have been soooo tired to first fall asleep at seven and second fall asleep on top of a desk with no pillows or anything. When I picked her up she was so mad because she said her face hurt from the wood. Well DUH! Any ways I just thought this was funny and had to put some pictures up of her!



7 comments:

Pitcher family said...

Haha love it! Thanks for posting, it made me laugh.

Cuties on Top said...

Hahaha that is soo funny! Little kids are so funny I love it! They try so hard to stay awake for so long and then it just hits them! So funny! Hey make sure you look at my blog tomorrow I am doing a give-a-way!

Heather said...

That girl seriously cracks me up!

Jason and Tricia said...

She is so stinkin funny! I love her grumps. Reminds me of how Abbey is sometimes! ;o) We had so much fun with you yesterday at McD's! Stay popular. Peace. lol

hoLLY said...

haha that is so cute. Im glad I finally have found your blog...well it wasn't really that hard, ha anyway your fam is adorable! now I can add you friend!

Cuties on Top said...

Jen! You were my winner for "fav things friday" I need you to email me your address so I can send you your prizE! shellykeyes@hotmail.com

Craig Family said...

Oh, that is me at all hours of the day and night. I always fall asleep at the computer. Well for that matter, I always fall asleep anywhere I want or don't want to. Cute pictures.