Friday, September 11, 2009

First Day Of School




I can't believe that both my girls are in school. It is such a wonderful time in my life. What can I do for three hours twice a week when both Harlee and Preslie are in school? Whatever I want. Well almost, I still have Hudson home but he is usually taking a nap so lucky me. I can get a lot of cleaning done.
I absolutely love spending time with just Hudson. He is so funny. It is fun to just sit and watch him grow up and learn new things. Then when Harlee is in school and Pres is home she is a different girl. She is sweet and kind and listens to what I am teaching her. They are all so different one on one. Not like when Pres and Har are home together it is crazy. I bet there is as much yelling as there is laughing.
I know everyone says it a lot but they really do grow up fast! Enjoy them while they are young!


1 comment:

Cuties on Top said...

Holy cow, I can't believe both your girls are in school! I don't even have any yet! I better get on that! Haha It's crazy how fast time flys by!