Friday, September 11, 2009

Dance Recital











A few weeks ago Harlee and Preslie were in a dance recital. It was so darn funny! These pictures are funny. I wish I had a video of them both. I just loved their outfits. They both had been taking dance lessons from our neighbor all summer long and right before summer ended they had a recital. They both did so good. Preslie was in a class of three and she knew almost the whole dance. Even though it seems like she is not listening she really is. I laughed by butt off while she danced. The song they danced to was a gummy bear song. She loved dancing and in a million years I never thought my kids would love to dance. Trent hates that they love dancing and all cheerleader stuff, but I love it. I just hope they love even just one sport.
Harlee was in a class of like 5 and she was so cute. They danced to a Taylor Swift song and she loved it. She did such a great job dancing. Harlee and Preslie walk around the house singing her songs so I know Harlee loved dancing to them. Both girls ask me to play her CD all the time. It was fun to see what they both had learned all summer. I am glad that they both had so much fun.




9 comments:

PReCioUs CaRGo said...

Aren't those the cutest little girls you have ever seen, one thing I will be sad about that we will not do at our house hopefully is a dance recital. I myself was not much of a dancer I am sure you know that but you have for sure to way cute dancers on your hands. So dang cute!!!!!

Cuties on Top said...

How cute!! I bet that was so fun to watch!! I love watching little kid dance recitals they are so funny!

hoLLY said...

seriously sooo cute! i bet they were to fun to watch!

Jason and Tricia said...

Oh my gosh, that is so funny! I can't wait till Abbey is old enough to take dance. Remember when we were in Sharon's dance class together? lol So funny!

Nat and Dave said...

these pics are so cute. i love your little family they are so adorable. uh...how about next weekend..we are going to dave's parents this weekend...how about next weekend....say yes.

The Sparks family said...

That is awesome!! I love that they love to dance, I am in the same boat with mine. I think there is just something in little girls that make them love to dance. Your girls are way too cute!

Alicia said...

Awe I wish we would have known we would have loved to come watch them stinkin cuties!

Kimberly said...

Hey Jen, I've been horrible at checking blogs lately- and I can't believe how big your kids have gotten. I love all your pictures. All your kids are so cute!

ceryl said...

What the heck! I'm so mad this has been here all this time and where have I been. I loved the dance recital...isn't Myrika so stinkin cute...love her.