Sunday, November 8, 2009

Fun at the retirement home. Boo ya!

Us over at my parents having fun! The girls got to hand out candy and see
great grandma Spencer. They love going to grandparents houses! There is always
good food and lots of love!!! If the saying is true you grow up to look just like your mom
I am in luck. My mom is beautiful inside and out.
Trick or treating at my grandmas retirement home! They give out the best candy!
They were all worried about swine flue so we had to were masks! Cute little grannies!
Hudson hated me having a mask on. Every time I put it on he freaked out! Little baby!
Hudson was Dracula! He loved getting dressed and showing off! He is his daddies son!
What in the heck did Trent and I do to get girls that love cheer leading and princesses. You wouldn't think I like it but I do. I just remembered all the girls who were cheerleaders in jr high and high school had no problems getting dates! So bring it on.




5 comments:

Chelsey said...

You crack me up and you look darling in all the pictures!

Precious Cargo said...

I love it you guys are so great and how cute are those kiddies, thanks for such great friendships...

Jason and Tricia said...

Cute costumes! That's so funny that Hudson freaked out with the masks. Sounds like something Abbey would do! Funny kids!

Cuties on Top said...

I had to turn my blog private because of an issue at work! Will you send me your email so I can add you?! shellykeyes@hotmail.com
Thanks!

Cuties on Top said...

I miss your posts!! Please come back to the blogging world! It's what gets me through work!! Ha ha!!