Wednesday, January 27, 2010

New Start

K so it has been forever since I have blogged but once you get so far behind you are pretty much screwed. So I decided to just start from now. Christmas was, I am sure the same as every ones. We opened presents and hung out with family. Too many toys with nowhere to put them. New years eve was good but Trent was soo sick he stayed in out room for three days. I spend the night with neighbors and partied without him. Sucky. But I did check on him and get him sprite every hour. Boys are such babies. And the latest news was Harlee had lice last week. It was the most horrible thing that has ever happened to me. It wasn't even me but I almost died. First of all I was sooooo embarrassed about the whole thing. Second it made me feel like my house was infested with them and for those of you who know me and my OCD I lost it. Third when I lived in Egypt as a kid I loved to hold the stray puppies and I got flees. It was traumatic. I had to sit in the bathroom all alone for 3 hours covered in special shampoo. Plus they bite. My mom always tells me the story and laughs because she said I was crying and yelling for her to just let me die. Girls are such drama. Harlee was so good about everything. She sat on the kitchen table for 5 hours twice while me and my sister Em went through her hair and picked out all the bugs. Never said a word. She rocked! If it wouldn't have been for Em I would have had a nervous break down for sure. But I am glad it is all over and we are back to normal other than the vacuuming ever morning and night, laundry, and checking hair for the next two weeks just to make sure.
Anyways here are just a few pics of Christmas at my house with awesome fam. I will be much better at taking pictures and blogging. It is nice to be back.
















7 comments:

Bentleys said...

yipee skipee you blogged!! I have missed your cute families posts!! Sounds like life is interesting as ever for you lol!

Precious Cargo said...

you are freakin awesome I love that you are back, and for harlee that is freakin funny, well not really but I am gald you took care of it, such a cute fam!!!!!

Jason and Tricia said...

Yay! I'm glad you're back, I missed you! I can't believe that about Harlee's LICE!!! Ewww, you poor thing. That totally sucks! And that story about you and the fleas made me laugh. You were the awesomest kid! ;)

Cuties on Top said...

Hooray!! Your back! It makes me Happy!!! One time I thought Katie got fleas and I almost died! I freaked out!! It turned out she didn't but thinking that she did for a while I freaked out! My house has never been so clean as it was when I thought she had fleas!! I'm so sorry that sucks so bad!!

hoLLY said...

yay! im glad your back Ive missed you!

Tara Chase said...

Welcome Back! That is freaky I would have freaked out about the lice also. Bet your happy that is over with. Cute kiddos! Keep it up.

Erin said...

HAHAHAHAHA! Oh my heck, Jen, you're hilarious. That was funny. Yeah, I think I'd freak if one of the kids got lice. Man. Wow, I've never seen one. I can't imagine how freaky it must have been picking them out of her hair, poor thing. There's no way the boys would hold still long enough. Shiloh would run around the house screaming and shaking his head, just because that's the last thing I would want him to do. He'd probably rub it in the the beds and blankets and toys, just because he likes to do that sort of stuff to me. Hope you never have to do that again, or worse ;).