Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Nash At His Blessing And 2 Months Old











It's crazy how fast these last 2 months have gone. Nash is now 2 months old and 12 lbs. He is the biggest baby at 2 month I have ever had. It seems like the others finally hit 12 lbs at like 5 or 6 months. Little runts. Hopefully he will be a big boy. Anyways here are just a few pictures of him at his blessing with great grandma brown and grandma and grandpa brown. I am so lame at taking pictures and I wish I had some with my parents and family in them too. I will be better from now on. If you don't do it now you will be sad later!




2 comments:

Jason and Tricia said...

Those are cute pictures. Is it just me, or does Nash look a lot like Hudson in those pics??? It was sooo good to see you yesterday at good ol Chick-fil-a. Even if I did look a littl ghetto. :)

ceryl said...

Cute little stink! Who new one of Trents kids could be so cute....(JK, I owe him a few) But seriously what a cute little fam, I love then all!