Sunday, August 15, 2010

Our New Baby Boy, Nash Jenson Brown











Here are just a few pictures my awesome sister in law took of our latest addition to our family, Nash Jenson Brown. He was born June 4Th 2010, 3 weeks early and a whopping 6 lbs. If he wouldn't have been born 3 weeks early he would have been huge! With every kid the birth weight has gone up 1 pound. This guy would have been at least an 8 pound baby. No thanks to that! I saw my sister have a 9 pound baby and it was amazing but all I have to say to that is, me neither!
The bad thing about having him come so early was that his lungs were underdeveloped and had to spend 1 week in the NICU. It was horrible! But Trent and my family was awesome. They took care of my kids the whole time so I could stay at the hospital with the baby. I have such an awesome family and I love them all so much. Anyways Nash has been a blessing to our family and I guess for now we will keep him.

Oh and the top picture is missing Hudson because he was throwing a fit and didn't want to sit down to be in the picture. What a little stinker. But my sister in law is such an amazing photographer and I just think the world of her. Thanks so much Alicia for always being so willing to help others out I love you!

4 comments:

Craig Family said...

Congrats, Jen and family! So happy Nash is doing better. He is so handsome. The pictures are priceless. Thanks for sharing. Love and miss you.

Jason and Tricia said...

I was wondering when you were gonna post some pics of the new little guy! HE IS SOOOO ADORABLE! I NEED to come see you! I miss ya. Hope to see you soon. Tony's. Call me. Love ya girl.

hoLLY said...

I didnt even know you were prego!!! ha well congrast he is adorable!!!!!miss you gals!

Ty and Sun said...

LOVE! You have such a gorgeous family; we are so lucky to be a part of it! I love you guys!