Friday, November 7, 2008

Getting Their Ears Pierced











This was the day uncle Travis took the girls down to get their ears pierced. He was so cute to take them. They just love their uncle Travis. Harlee was so funny she did not even shed a tear unlit after it was all over. She just looked at me and started to ball. She cried for about ten minutes. Everyone was looking at me like I was kidnapping her. Then Preslie Cried the whole time. Once she was all finished she totally stopped. It was funny to see hoe opposite they were. What a fun day.




8 comments:

Nat and Dave said...

ha ha! this is so cute! i love those girls..they are adoreable! next week? what time where when? maybe you should come over here and i'll cook so then we don't have to spend money!! that would be fun! let me know!

Bentleys said...

So cute! I remember getting my ears pierced in Kindergarten. I begged for them and now I never wear them. Your kids are adorable! Is Hudsons middle name Virg? I am confused.

Emily said...

I love it!!! They have to cry when they look at mommy!

Heather said...

Such cute girls! That is too funny!

Ross and Lea said...

Oh I can't wait it looks like it was so much fun. Hey that is so cool they did it together.

Jason and Tricia said...

They are seriously so dang cute! I can't wait till Abbey is older so I can take her to get her ears pierced!

The Sparks family said...

That is funny about the crying, kids are funny! How cute of their uncle to take them, that is awesome.

Ty and Sun said...

I love it! Brax was the same way as Har! Laughed and was so excited until that first shot through the ear then cried for 10 minutes after! They are some of my fav pics though!