Wednesday, November 12, 2008

KIDS WILL BE KIDS











Yesterday I was lucky enough to get to go the temple with my little bro. He was getting sealed to his family for time and all eternity. What a neat experience to be a part of. How lucky are we to know that families will be together for ever. Wow what a blessing. It is a good thing that I like mine so much. It was such a great day. Anyways when I got home I found all the girls and their cousin Wyatt so happy. That is not always the case. My cousin Natalie was babysitting and I know they had the time of their lives. The reason I know that, just look at these pictures. Plus her and I grew up together. We played the best games ever growing up. The rest of the day they talked about all the fun things they did. Harlee even said to me that she wanted to live with Natalie because she does hair better and was funnier than me. Geeees thanks Natalie. Until yesterday they thought I was the funniest ever. Needless to say they had an amazing time and I had not a worry in the world. Thanks Nat your the best. When someone loves your kids it means the world to ya.




7 comments:

Emily said...

Em out Natalie in...:(

JK I know Nat rocks! What funny pictures! Did Nat take those??

Emily said...

I love love having the 1st comment!! SSSwwweeeetttt!!

Nat and Dave said...

ha ha! those pics are so cute! i'm glad i found your camera! I had such a blast with them! k so when are we getting together? tomorrow?? ya that sounds fun!! let me know! im so glad you guys got to go to the temple to see ty...that is so wonderful!

Jason and Tricia said...

Those pictures are hilarious! Love em.

Craig Family said...

Dang, how do I always write a long post and then it erases? Owell, I was just saying how Nat had so much fun with your girls. She couldn't stop talking about them and how great they were. I think she might like them better than mine...but who can blame her, they are the cutest little lovies ever! And yes, Nat is the most fun to play with. But if you come to Vegas, I will give you free Craig Hotel & food & watch your babies while you and Trent hit the town. Deal??? Okay good! It will be so fun and then they will want to live with me!

Cuties on Top said...

That is soo cool! Tell Ty I said congratulations!! Your kids are so funny! They talked to me on the phone while Nat was tending and I was cracking up!

Skye said...

Your kids are so darling & so big! And apparently we're going over to Troys house on Friday to "ride the goats."