Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Pres.




Happy birthday my little undoer. The reason I call her my undoer is because everything I do she undoes. If you have ever heard the expression two steps forward one step back that is my life with her in it. When I start my day and set out to get things done she comes right behind me quietly and undoes it. I am constantly getting mad and then laughing. If she wasn't so darn funny she would get in allot more trouble. I have a hard time punishing while I am laughing. I love her free spirit and the way she loves everyone. She is a little wild but she has a huge heart. She loves to love and I love her for it. Happy birthday Pres and I am thankful to have you in my life. I couldn't imagine life without you.


6 comments:

Nat and Dave said...

happy birthday! oh she is so cute! i cant get enough of her. I was talking about her this weekend to my family and how much she makes me laugh! i hope she had a wonderful day!! any news about the stay in park city? call me!

Emily said...

Happy Birthday wild one!! She is such a free spirit. I love her!!

Jason and Tricia said...

Birthday's are so much fun. What a cute little stinker!

Heather said...

She is so darn cute! And she makes me laugh too! I love her sweet little angel voice with her wild personality!

Chelsey said...

Happy Birthday Pres! She is such a stinker, but I love her! She is like a silent but deadly little Trent...only a lot cuter!

Cuties on Top said...

Happy Birthday Pres! Oh man she is so dang cute!