Thursday, November 20, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVER

Happy birthday Trent. I just wanted to tell you for just a second how much I love you. I know you don't love to hear this but once a year you can handle it. For those of you who know him know that he would do anything for anyone. He would give a stranger the shirt off his back. He is always doing things for others. That is his way of showing he loves you. That is one of my favorite things about him. He never does anything for himself. For example he has had the same clothes since we have been married and only received new things. He has never gone out and got himself anything new.
He is a great dad and amazing husband. I love the way the kids yell his name and get so excited when he comes through the door. That happens every day without fail. I stopped doing that because it embarrasses him.
One thing I admire about him is how hard he works. All day every day. I am so not lying either. I have no idea how he stayes motivated and only complains when he is hungry.
Anyways I could go on but I won't, happy birthday Trent. I love you to the stars and back! As Harlee would say.

3 comments:

Bentleys said...

I love you to stars and back too for putting up with Jenn!! hahahahah!!!
Happy Birthday Trent hope its a good one!!!

Ty and Sun said...

Oh Trent! We all love you so much! I am so excited that I got to be there for your birthday even though I cried the whole time like a boob...I just was so happy to be near you! I love you!

Alicia said...

Happy Birthday toTrent!! We love that guy, and he would do anything for anyone!!!! He never complains and is always happy to help he is one of the most genuinely nice people I have ever met. (unless he wants to get under your skin!!) I owe you a birthday treat!!

ps We love you too Jen you are the best!!