Thursday, March 5, 2009

Stupid People!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdaJaUZ4j38
This is a video of the stupid things people do when they are double dog dared.
Trent and I are finishing our basement because my sis Em is going to move in. We had a lovesack downstairs because we had no room for it upstairs. Trent insisted that we move it so that it did not get ruined. He wanted to put it in our room but I could not have it there because it took up so much space so we decided to put it at the bottom of the stairs. So the kids have been jumping on to it for the last few days. They have a blast. The other night we had a few friends over for dinner and afterwards we sat and watched the kids jump onto the bean bag and then somehow I got dared. Double dog dared that is. If you know the Browns we never back down from a dare. Needless to say our friend got a video of it and put it on YouTube so here it is. I had no idea there was that many stupid people on YouTube. Funny stuff.

8 comments:

Alicia said...

Jen you are a crack up!! Only you would do something like that, you are so fun!! Yummm pancake night wouldnt miss it, what am I bringing? OH I will make it easy for you I will bring the most amazing bacon and chocolate milk for the kiddos!

Floyd Family said...

Jen you are so funny, I just love how you are up for anything. And at least you have fun right!

Chelsey said...

You are such a dork Jen! I love it and too bad I missed it, I am sure I wouldn't have been right there with you but maybe Kurt would have (two peas in a pod)!

Jason and Tricia said...

You are such a nerd. HA HA!

Nat and Dave said...

you are so freaking funny! THAT WAS NUTS! you are so dare devil ish! can't wait to hang on saturday! love ya

Cuties on Top said...

Haha that is awesome!! You are the best! Bean bag jumping is the best! See ya tomorrow!

The Sparks family said...

That is great! I can't wait for your kids to start trying to jump from up that far. What is so funny that not only did you do it once, but twice. You rock! Yes I am playing soccer, life is much better these days!

Heather said...

You're so funny! I bet your kids love having a crazy mom like you!