Sunday, January 25, 2009

Who Needs Lagoona Beach











This weather makes it hard to find fun things for the girls to do without freezing. So tonight I filled my bath up as far as it would go so the girls could swim around and use up all their energy before bed. It was so funny to watch. They had so much fun splashing around and going under the water holding their breath. Needless to say it took three towels to clean up all the water around my bathroom but it was worth it. These are just a couple funny pictures of the two dorks. Hudson just held on to the side of the tub and laughed at them.




8 comments:

Chelsey said...

That looks so fun Jen, you are so good to find fun stuff for your kids to do. Can both Harlee and Preslie go under water and hold their breath? That is so good, they are going to be little fish! I like the picture of Har with just her head floating to the top! Was Hudson all wet at the end of the fun too!

Heather said...

What a fun mom!!! Your girls are so funny, I bet they loved that!

Brian Arnold said...

oh my cuteness!!!!!!!!

Cuties on Top said...

Haha that looks so fun! That is such a cute idea I bet they loved it! I remember doing that in my moms tub and it was the best! Mini swimming pool!

Craig Family said...

How creative! I bet they were little raisins when they got out. I'm sure they stayed in for ever. Swimming is much better than playing in the snow. Warmer and less clothes. That's how I like it!

Jason and Tricia said...

That is so funny. I love Harley with her little thumbs up! LOL So cute.

Tara Chase said...

What a great idea. I will have to try it out. Your kids are so dang cute. I love your family picture. What fun times.

Ty and Sun said...

SO CUTE! I love those little girls! Next time I'm there I'm swimming too!