Monday, March 9, 2009

Fun in the snow!











I am such a jerk! This is the first year that my kids have ever played out in the snow. I know how could that be you say? I just don't really like the snow myself so I never thought they would ether. I was so wrong. They loved it. And then I got to thinking I to loved it as a kid. So from now on I will get them snow clothes and let them go outside more often. Sad enough I have never bought them clothes so good thing aunt Alicia and aunt Kristi have given me things over the years that they could use. Thanks girls you guys rock. These are just a few funny pictures of them playing and having fun together. I have never seen them be so nice to each other.:) Hudson and I watched from the window and Daddy plowed the driveway!



6 comments:

Wehrle said...

Oh jen you are so funny! The girls look so cute in their snow clothes! Elliott would love to play in the snow, she totally misses it!

hoLLY said...

looks like they had a blast, yeah I hate the snow too! haha you crack me up!

Nat and Dave said...

fun! bute pics! i feel the same about the snow! dave and i have never even played in snow together...we need to get to work before it all melts.. love ya!

Chelsey said...

I love watching from the window, it is the only way! You crack me up girl and you know I love you and the kiddos!

Cuties on Top said...

Hahah how fun!I used to love playing in the snow but now it is just really cold! Sorry I didn't come last weekend but I want to hangout soon!

hoLLY said...

hey I just got your message about having the dinner group at your house cause mine is a packing disaster and I would love it if we could do it at yours, we could just switch months if you want, unless its too late of notice then we can totally still do it at my house. Stacey gave me your number so ill call ya tomorrow to see if thats okay. thanks so much, your a life saver!!!! mush!