Tuesday, March 17, 2009

What Is It With The Boys In This Family











What is wrong with all the men in this family? I sware every time I turn around they have something in their mouth. Whether it is Trent with the TV remote in his mouth or Hudson with anything in his mouth I can't stand it. Seriously in the last few years we have gone through three TV remotes because Trent puts them in his mouth while he watches TV and chews on them. It looks like he is literally eating it. He says he isn't but is really looks like he is. And Hudson finds the littlest toys we have but not small enough to swallow, puts them in his mouth and crawls around drewling because he cant shut his mouth or swallow. He is such a dork but he is just like his daddy. Is he cute or what? These are just some examples of what I am talking about. I had a couple of pictures of the TV remote but I thought it might embarrass Trent so I will keep those for later. Got to love that Trent.




8 comments:

Nat and Dave said...

so funny! he is so sweet! that is too funny about trent and the remote! i can totally picture it! love ya

Emily said...

That is funny!! I love that Hudson!! Thats not the only thing in both of their mouths!! Sorry about missing out on tonight...luv u though!!

Trent and Amber Whiting said...

funny! are you sure that is all trent puts in his mouth? we miss you guys~!

hoLLY said...

How funny! he is so cute!!!

Cuties on Top said...

hahah so funny!! I like to chew on things too!! Hudson is so cute!! I love that little face!

Chelsey said...

Oh your boys...and don't claim that you don't like anything in your mouth. I know how you like fruit roll ups and um chocolate!

Jason and Tricia said...

What a nerd! lol! You SO should have posted the pictures of Trent. That would've been hilarious!

The Sparks family said...

So cute, but yes I think "little boys" are just like the "big boys" in the house!