Wednesday, March 25, 2009

What A Perfect Size Bag











Wouldn't this bad be the perfect size for carry on. It is big enough to fit a small child in but small enough to carry on your back. The other night we got bored and the kids were carrying this bag around with all their toys in it. The back pack is so big the thing drags on the floor when it is full and the kids backs look like they are going to brake. It is so funny to watch. So the other night we all got bored and wanted to see if it was big enough to fit the kids in. These are just a few of the pictures of us trying. Drake was not loving it. It is written all over his face. Hudson didn't mind it at all. He fit right in like a glove. I think if we ever went on a trip where we had to go on a plane I would use this for Hudson. That would be okay right? Plus it is really pretty and the girls would fight to carry it so I wouldn't really have to do much at all. Sounds like my kind of trip! Oh and the last picture is of Pres trying so hard to fit in the bag. She really wanted it to zip up and it so was not happening. Sorry Pres.




8 comments:

Trent and Amber Whiting said...

that is hilarious!

Chelsey said...

you never seize to amaze me Jen! You guys crack me up...poor Pres, tuck it girl!

Cuties on Top said...

Hahah lol! That is awesome!! you guys are so funny and so fun!! I just love you!!

hoLLY said...

haha that is so funny!!!!

Jason and Tricia said...

You are so funny! Poor Drakie. He's definately NOT lovin it! Tell Pres not to feel too bad...I don't think Abbey could even fit her butt in it! LOL

Craig Family said...

Holy crap, I am laughing so hard! I love the princess pack. It's really not Hudson or Drake's color but hey, when the airlines charge money for more than one bag, you gotta do what you gotta do, right? I'm jealous Emily is moving in with you. Wish it were me! You guys will have so freakin' much fun together. I'm happy for all of you! LUCKY!!!

Tara Chase said...

You are so funny. Looks like a perfect fit.

Emily said...

That was soooooo funny!! I was waiting for that post!!