Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Sitting Already

Wow it seems like just yesterday he was born. Now he is sitting. I can't remember very well but he is advanced right. I have a really smart kid. Maybe it is just me. I seriously can't believe how fast time goes. I just love this guy to death and so do his sisters. Life without him wouldn't be as rich. What a special spirit he has and I am lucky to have him in my life. I know he is only 6 months but he is truly a sweet boy. I am excited to see what is next.

6 comments:

Jason and Tricia said...

Aww, what a sweetheart! I can't believe he's sitting up already! That does seem advanced (either that, or my kids are just slow, lol).

Nat and Dave said...

cutie cutie! what a sweet baby. i want one.

Pitcher family said...

He is such a cutie, he has the sweetest little face, I can't get enough.

Tara Chase said...

What a cute little guy. All your kids are so cute. I love the booby cake. That is awesome. I need to learn how to make that.

Melissa said...

It's so crazy how fast time flies. I feel like the more you have the faster it goes. He is a cutie pie.

Cuties on Top said...

Oh my gosh I swear you and Em just had your babies and now they are sitting up and being big! Time flies so fast!