Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Eve At Our House







This year we had Christmas eve party at my house. It is a tradition to all open pajamas on Christmas eve and wear them all night long. With the elastic bands you can eat and eat and not feel fat. It rocks! We had so much fun eating and laughing. I love getting together with my family and just sitting around eating all night and talking. Every time we get together I find out more about each of them. Just when you think you know them they tell you something you had no idea about. As much as we get together how is that possible. I am so lucky to have family as best friends. Thanks everyone for coming over and playing I love you all.



1 comment:

Ty and Sun said...

It looks like you all had such a great time! You guys really do have such an amazing family and i am so thankful to be a part of it!