Sunday, December 14, 2008

My Babies



I just thought I would show some pictures of how cute my kids are while they sleep. About a week ago Trent put the girls the girls to bed and later that night he went in to check on them and this is how they were. Now I know some of you don't believe this story but I promise it is true Trent really did put the girls to bed. I know weird huh. Any ways it was sweet and it made me wish they were awake for like one second and then I realized what am I thinking they were little $*@#'s today.
Hudson is just so sweet while he sleeps and I wanted to put a cute picture of him also. It looks like his neck is killing him but it was fine. Oh how would it be sleeping so soundly? Who knows?

5 comments:

Bentleys said...

They are angels (when theyre asleep!!) Happy Happy Birthday!! Glad you had fun!!

Cuties on Top said...

Hahah you are sooo funny!! I never fail to laugh out loud at my desk! People at my work probably think im crazy. I just sit in here giggling to myslef!

Jason and Tricia said...

They are oh so sweet. I love the pics of the girls. It dosen't get any better than that!

Melissa said...

Isn't it funny how cute they are once they are asleep, even if they were naughty that day? I can't believe you have 3 already, how old are you??

Heather said...

Such little angels when they are sleeping! Thats usually when I start thinking...maybe a could have a couple more....ha ha! Happy Birthday on the 13th! Hope you had a good one!