Sunday, December 21, 2008

Family Fun

I would just like to start off by saying how beautiful my sister are. Oh and no I am not pregnant I just had allot to eat. Geese. Anyways this is what we did for my family for Christmas. My parents for the last two years have taken the adults out to eat instead of gifts. It is one of my fav nights of the year. I get to go out with my family all night with no kids and party. We have such a great time. I love being around all my family we never stop laughing.(mostly at how retarded Trent is) sorry hun but you do do some stupid things and I still love you. I always knew you would make me laugh all my life. Thanks! Any how Thanks to all my fam for the love and to my mom and dad who paid. These will always be some of my favorite memories. Love you all so much.
One nigh we all went to the Layton lights and froze. The girls had so much fun running around. It was a great night out with our friends and family. Luckily my jacket is a little big and Hudson fit right in. This is so cute of him. He has a girl hat on because I forgot his and this was all I had. Don't worry Hudson you still look like a handsome little boy. I just love this little guy. Can you blame me? That's what I thought.

2 comments:

Cuties on Top said...

What a fun idea! I bet you guys have so much fun being silly and laughing!! Remember when we would all get together and have appitizers (how do you spell that) before our other Christmas parites! That was so fun! I miss that!

Jason and Tricia said...

That sounds like so much fun! You guys are all such a blast to be around! I love your family.