Thursday, January 22, 2009

Best Friends, Sometimes











Just when you think they hate each other you find them sitting close to each other and not hating it. For the last week or so These two ladies have been asking if they can watch a movie in the computer room. Knowing them I expected to see them about twenty minutes into the movie. They have a hard time sitting in one place for to long. But to my surprise they have watched movies from start to finish without fighting or crying. Do you have any idea how much you can accomplish in the time it takes to watch Cinderella? Wow neither did I but it is allot more than when you have help from both girls following you around and undoing everything you have done and asking a million questions. Needless to say they have enjoyed each other as long as they don't talk. When they grow up they will realize just how lucky they are to have each other.




5 comments:

Cuties on Top said...

Haha sooo cute!! Me and Nat would fight a lot too when we were little and then you grow and you are best friends, its the best!

Nat and Dave said...

these are so cute. they are the cutest ever.... won't it be so fun to see what they are like when they are older!! lets hang out again...so soon. love ya

Bentleys said...

I hated my sis growing up and now she's my best friend!! It's nice knowing they really do love each other!!! so cute!

Craig Family said...

I wish I was around to see these cuties more often. I love seeing pictures of them, and Hudson, on your blog. It's true how one second they are best friends, then the next they are fighting and crying. Too funny.

Jason and Tricia said...

They are so cute. I love Pres's cheesy smile! They are so lucky to have each other! They will be best friends some day and go to lunch all the time. ;o)