Friday, January 2, 2009

My New Best Friend







This little bouncy seat is my new best friend. As all of you moms out there know it is so hard some days to just get a shower. There are many reasons for this but the reason I have been having such a hard time lately is because of this guy. He does not like to be alone with the girls. I don't blame him because they just bother him until he crys. The only way he stops crying is by me holding him and loving him better. So when I am in the shower I can't just get out for obvious reasons so he just has to cry. It makes me so mad at the girls so i just sit and yell at them. Half the time they leave the room and I end up yelling at nobody. I hate that. So I got this bouncy seat and he just loves it. It is so funny watching him go crazy bouncing away. I am so thankful for this chair because now I can get ready in peace and I can move it all over the house so when I cook he can be in it and when I clean he can follow me and watch. Needless to say this is so my new best friend because he is happy and that makes me happy. Thank you Graco!



4 comments:

Jason and Tricia said...

hahaha! I had one of those for Parker and Abbey, and I LOVED IT! I totally know where you're coming from! :o) I hate yelling at no one too...

Nat and Dave said...

ha ha! too funny! he is so sweet! when are we going to do something??? ever? hello! lets plan something already!!

The Sparks family said...

Anyway to get a peaceful shower is the best. Why is it the other siblings must always bug the little ones who can't defend themselves. What happened to pick on someone your own size?! Anyway cute kids and I love your blog you are always good for a laugh!

Heather said...

Ya, those are the best! I still stick Aidan in his when I need to get stuff done and don't want him getting into things! He is so cute and getting so BIG! We need to get together soon!