Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Sis

Sorry Em I know you hate this picture but I didn't have another one, sorry. Anyways I just wanted to tell Em how much I love and look up to her. She is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside. And for everyone that knows her knows how beautiful she is. There are many things I admire about her. Even though she is 2 years younger than me she is so much wiser. I wish when I was a mother for the first time I could just enjoy every minute of the day instead of worrying about things that are so unimportant. Life just goes by way to fast and you miss things when you don't pay attention to the important things. Drake and Brian are so lucky to have such a wonderful mom and wife! They couldn't have asked for a more loving person. She is always holding and kissing Drake. That kid gets more kisses and attention than Jessica Beal and Brad Pitt would in a kissing booth. And I bet that would be a ton!
Another thing I admire about Em is the way she makes you feel when you are around her. She is always so interested in your life even if it isn't that interesting. I love the way she loves. Em has so much compassion for everyone and anyone, when other people are unhappy it effects her. She truly just cares about everyone and wants them to be happy. She also makes friends for life. Once you are in you can never get out. She would have your back no matter what. There are so many more things I admire but if I said them all right now I would have nothing to write next year.haha. I just love you so much and am so thankful for having you as a sister and best friend. I really hope you have a great birthday!!!!!

5 comments:

Jason and Tricia said...

Aww, sweet. I love Em. You're lucky to have her as a sister!

The Browns said...

nice picture em i think this is my favorite picture of you

Emily said...

I am pretty sure I look like a freaking model!! Thanks for the awesome picture!! I really hope you think those things about me and are not lying!! You wouldnt lie, your Jen and Jen does not lie!! I love you soooooo much!!
Where are your kids??

Kimberly said...

Jen, I just realized you had a blog when I was looking at Mel's. Don't ask me where I've been. Your kids are so cute! I can't believe how big they are getting. Of course time flies. I hope all is well with you. Love, Kim

Cuties on Top said...

Last weekend was so fun! You guys are soo funny and Hudson is sooo dang cute!! Let's all hang out again soon!