Saturday, January 10, 2009

Fun At My Gym


We got to go to our neighbors birthday party at my gym and it was so fun. For those of you who do not know what that is it is a gym with all sorts of things that the kids can do without getting hurt and working out getting hurt. Everything is padded. They have slides, monkey bars, trampolines, and even a ball pit. The kids ran and played their little buts off. I am such an idiot I did not get any pictures of the girls having fun but Em took a few for me so thanks em. I bet i wouldn't have got any of the girls even if I did bring my camera because they were never in the same place for more than a second. They are going to sleep like baby's. Thanks Linds I owe you.

2 comments:

Chelsey said...

Holy cow Jen that second picture of Hudson looks so much like Pres! Looks like you had fun!

Jason and Tricia said...

Looks like fun! You'll have to tell me where it is so I can take my little rugrats to burn off some energy! ;o)