Thursday, October 16, 2008

CHUCK E CHEESE


Well yesterday was my nephews B-Day and yes you guessed it we all went to Chuck E Cheese. The kids had so much fun I had to drag them out of there by their pony tails. It was a little crazy because I was by myself because Trent was home sick. Lucky him. I am so dang lucky though because all my family helped out with Pres. She is the hard one to keep track of. Harlee just does whatever everyone else does so i did not worry as much about her. That place used to seem so much bigger when I was little. As a little girl that place was the best place on earth! Everyone had their B-Day parties there. It is so weird to have my kids go to the places i used to go to. I can not believe how many people were there on a Wednesday afternoon. I guess people still think it is the best place ever. The best part of that place was the sketch center. You have to sit on a bench for about 10 seconds and not move. The machine takes a pic and then sketches it right after. I think the pics are so cute. They totally show each kids personality and i love that. Well to say the least it was a fun adventure and i hope it will be a while before we go back.

No comments: