Friday, October 10, 2008

Daddys Little Girl


I feel bad because so far i have only had pictures of preslie on here because she does so many crazy things i just have to laugh and take pictures. She is so her fathers child and this picture prooves it. When i catch her doing something she shouldn't all she ever says is daddy does. She is his shadow and would do anything and everything he does. I think she even has his personality she is always making people laugh. We could just sit and watch her and be entertained all night. I am so thankful fer her free spirit she remindes me to just let the small things slide and laugh.

6 comments:

Chris and Paige Bell said...

When did you fall into the blogging network? I thought you were proud of your ability to not be 'one of them'. I'm glad you did. It is great to see your kids and I can see a little bit about what you are up to.

Emily said...

Oh pres!!! Love that girl!!

Emily said...

Where is your kids??

Heather said...

I think Presley is the funniest little girl! She is so cute!

Jason and Tricia said...

Seriously, she is so stinkin' cute! HaHa! I love it.

Nat and Dave said...

yay!! i am so glad you have a blog! it is so cute! Guess what? I don't have your number!! wanna go to lunch tomorrow or wed or sometime this week? cus i do!! your girls are so cute and little landon..i want to see you! call me 8018141050
love ya!!