Monday, October 27, 2008

I LOVE HALLOWEEN

Halloween is the best time because you get to be whatever you want for a day. Harlee is obsessed with cheerleaders. She has bugged me for weeks to go get her a cheerleader outfit. You know the Dallas cowboy cheerleader tryout show she loves it. She said that all the boys would think she was cute if she was a cheerleader. Smart girl boys do love those girls. They don't even know why. I think it is the great cheers but I could be wrong. How funny is that a child of mine a girly girl. Both my girls are. I love it. Preslie loves witches. I couldn't find a broom and she was very disappointed. I think that was her favorite part of the whole witch thing. And Hudson was an adorable puppy. Who doesn't love puppy's? He could have warn nothing and been just as adorable.

9 comments:

Emily said...

I think this picture might be one of my favorites! They will look back in 15 years and laugh!!

Emily said...

I love love love having the first comment!!!

Jason and Tricia said...

Way cute! I love Preslie's wig. That's awesome.

Chelsey said...

Cute Jen! Are you coming over to my house tomorrow for play day??? I know Harlee has preschool but come over after you take her or whatever! We are meeting at around 11:30. Anyway I saw these funny little brooms at the Dollar Tree in Syracuse, they were cheep but cute, you should check them out if Preslie still wants one!

Ross and Lea said...

Hey, they all look soooo cute. Halloween is the best. I love dressing my kids up. I will be sad when they don't want to anymore. One more thing that I love the pumpkins.

Ty and Sun said...

Oh my... that is the freakin' cutest picture ever. Your kids are so CUTE! Tell Har my fav. show is the DCC! Thats my girl! Love you guys!

Cuties on Top said...

Hahah that is sooo cute!! I love halloween! Your kids look so dang cute!! ps-i love that you blog so much!! Its the best!

Tara Chase said...

Hey there it's me Tara. I just came across your blog. YOur kids are darling. I didn't even know you had a third. It looks like you are doing great. Let me know your email and I will send you an invite to mine. My email is tarachase8@gmail.com.

Heather said...

I love your kids! They are so cute! Halloween is so fun! I can't wait til next year when Aidan is a little older.