Wednesday, October 22, 2008

WHAT A BUCK

This was my second year of hunting. Not a bad buck for your second time. So I have been told. I shot this guy on monday night at about 100 yards away. He will make some good jerky. I had alot of fun it was just Trent and I up on the mountail spending some quality time together. I could think of a few other things I would have rather been doing but if I wanted to see my husband that is what I had to do. Needless to say we had fun but I am glad it only comes around once a year.

6 comments:

Ty and Sun said...

Braxton says thats the coolest thing she has ever seen. She hopes you stuffed the head so she could come visit it and sing it a song so it won't be lonely on your wall! I also love your 7 weird things...and quit saying your fat...lets compare shall we?! love you!

Alicia said...

Why do their tongues always have to hang out!! I hate that

Emily said...

Oh sis!!! Why did you have to kill Bambi's mommy!! So sad!! All in the name of some good jerky!! I need some P.S.

Cuties on Top said...

Haha awesome!! Good job you little hunter!! I love beef jerky soo much! Luck you!!

Cuties on Top said...

Haha awesome!! Good job you little hunter!! I love beef jerky soo much! Luck you!!

Jason and Tricia said...

Good job, girl! I've never been hunting, and never want to. But I'm glad you had fun!