Friday, October 10, 2008

Oh My Gosh

Does anyone else have this problem? How is it that every night all my kids end up in bed with me? I have no idea either. I know they only need us for a while and they grow up so fast but seriously what the freak. Does anyone out there have any advice on how to get them all in their own beds? I can't remember what it is like sleeping through the night. Oh and nobody around here takes naps either lucky me. Even one night a week would be great. So please help me.

5 comments:

Bentleys said...

Your girls are so cute! My kids all sleep in their room but Brielle (middle child) is a stinker she hates going to bed and will come up with anything! Good luck getting your bed back!

The Sparks family said...

Hey I saw your blog, love it! Between you and Chels you can always count on a good laugh when reading. Thanks and oh, good luck with the sleeping situation. Maybe you should have built a bigger master and just put in 2 king beds!

Emily said...

Wouldn't know!!!!! You will love it when they are all grown up and you will look back and be glad cause you literally dont miss a second of your kids lives! I love that about you! Really I do!!! Its the family bed...just keep sleeping at the feet like you made me do back in the day!!

Dale and Christy said...

Hey friend!! I didn't know you had a blog!! Your baby is beautiful! Congrats. We need to get together. I hope your chipped nose is treating you well.

Clemments Family said...

Jen, welcome to the blogging world. Send me an email sclemme@gmail.com and I will add you to my Blog, good to see you on here. You have three adorable kids.