Wednesday, October 8, 2008

here i am

holy crap we have now caught up with the rest of the world. we finally have high speed. i don't know how i have lived without it. i think i am the newest member of the blogging world. i have been blogging all week and i love finding people i have not seen forever. for those of you who have not herd from me in a while and actually care here is what i have been up to, i have three kids harlee 4, preslie almost 3, and hudson 5 months. they consume my time and my life and i love it. my husband works so hard so i can stay home. i wouldn't have it any other way. even though i have lost my mind at the end of the day it is worth it. even though my life is crazy and i am not quite sure which way is up sometimes we laugh a ton and no matter what happens we all still sleep in the same bed.

2 comments:

Pitcher family said...

Hey jen I am glad you finally got a blog! you should come check out ours sometime! We all need to get together soon.

Ty and Sun said...

Your kids are so flippin' cute! I can't wait so see all ya'll! Love you!