Wednesday, October 8, 2008

look what i found

the otherr day i was doing laundry and preslie was helping me. well not really but that is what she calls it and i went to put the dry clothes in my room and she was supposed to pick up what i dropped but she never came. so i went looking for her and i could not find her anywhere. i called her name for a few minutes and nothing. i started to worry and just before i panicked i herd a yell. i follower the yell and wouldn't you know there she was in the dryer with the door shut. don't ask me how it happened but there she was laughing. i just had to take her picture to show her what a little sh*# she was in case she didn't believe me later on in life. she definately keeps me on my toes and i love her for it. and that was just another day in the life.

10 comments:

Alicia said...

Yeah Jen So glad you have a blog!!

Bentleys said...

Glad you found it did you find my hard rock hat too? hahahahah!! Good to see you and we can keep in touch!

Joe and AnnMarie said...

Jen, it is so good to see what you have been up to. I was wondering when you would finally clue us all in. Looks like you have your hands full. I can't believe your oldest is 4!

Chelsey said...

Hey dork, finally I can see what the heck you guys are up to all the time! We need to get together BFF!I love the picture of Preslie in the dryer...classic Pres!

Craig Family said...

It's about time! I have been wondering when you would get running water and high speed internet. haha
I love seeing your kiddos! They are absolutely adorable. I loved being best friends with them in the pool this summer. So fun. Miss you! Court

Emily said...

Oh sis!!!! Blogging rocks the ridge! Now you dont have to scrapbook or journal...its all here! You are the best...love you tons...try to go find your kids now that you have been on the computer for two hours!! haha!!

Emily said...

did you find your kids yet??

Ross and Lea said...

Jen
I am so glad that you have a blog. So what is new???? Expecting anymore babies yet haha. We need to have a play day before it gets so cold. Love ya later

Cuties on Top said...

Hahah Jen that is so dang funny!! Always the last place you look...jk man your girls are so dang cute!! love them!!

Chelsey said...

Hey Jen get on my blog and check out my girls outfits today. I couldn't say anything bad about them on the blog in case the lady that gave them to us read it but they are crazy ugly. The sad part is that they are from a high end boutique and they cost $52.00 each. Funny ha!