Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I GOT TAGGED

Okay I guess I got tagged so here I go with some weird facts about me.

1. Lets start by saying the reason I am so funny looking is because I got ran over when I was 5 and it ran over my whole body. Even my head. It was a 1 ton truck full of roofing tools. It knocked me off my stolen hotwheels and threw me to the street. It then drove up my legs and got stuck right in the middle of my back. He was stuck on my back and drove about 25 feet around the cull-d-sac while on top of me. The driver then said he felt like he ran over a child's toy and got out to see just what it was. He was drunk and high so who knows exactly what he saw. He said he panicked and drove the front tires off of me and the duel tires in back over me again and then off. He then jumped out and picked me up and set me on the grass. He went to the neighbors houses to call 911 and when he got back there I was yelling at him. I told him just what I thought of him for running over me and ruining my buddies bike. Need less to stay I was fine and went to the hospital for a week and they had to send me home because I was starving myself because I wanted to go home. And that is why I am a little slow. hhahah.

2. I am obsessed with license plates. Every time we drive past a car I look to see if the letters match up with the numbers on a phone.You know when you are looking at a phone and there are letters on every number. I try to see if the first number and the first letter on the plate would be on the same button on a phone. Weird I know.

3.I hate wearing pants that are to tight. I would live in basketball shorts if I could. I like to wear things that my fat rolls do not hang over. I am not a big fan of the muffin top. Unless I am eating it.

4.I wear mascara for two days at a time. I washy my face every day but not my mascara. It only looks good the next day but no more than that. It starts of clump and that ant pretty.

5. For the life of me I can not go a day without washing my hair. I know there is a lot of people that go a few days without washing there hair but I am not one of them. My husband gets so annoyed with me but I can't do it. Even when we are in a hurry he tells me to just put on a hat but there is no way. Sorry.

6.My kids have to bath every night. Even when we have stayed home all day I still make them bath. Again my husband gets mad at me but even if it is a late night getting home I always make the kid bath. I will wake them up at midnight to bath. so they are clean before they get in their beds. I can not stand dirty kids. Poor little things.

7.I hate scrap booking but I love blogging. They are both the same thing but i do not like to scrapbook. I know I should because it I don't my kids will be so mad at me but for some reason I just despise it. But I have no problem blogging. What a dork I know.

Here are just a couple of examples of how crazy I am but this is what makes me me so there you go. I would love to hear how crazy Chels, Em, Alicia, Tricia, Lee Lee, Heather, and Amber W are. So hurry up and do this so I can laugh.

7 comments:

Alicia said...

Sorry you know I am not funny so give me some ideas!! That was hilarious I never knew about the license plate thing everyone in your family has some weird quirk with numbers!!

The Sparks family said...

As sad as it is that getting run over by a truck is funny. I remember hearing that you were run over, but I never knew the details. Also I am with you with washing the hair and kids baths!

Emily said...

Amen with the kids and their baths! Amen to washing your hair everyday! Wait...I dont do that! Amen to wearing basketball shorts...I really wish I could pull that look off...but I cant! We really do have weird obsessions with numbers! I hate that!!
Thanks for the tag sis!! Where are your kids?? That will never get old!!

Emily said...

Oh yeah...Amen to the scrapbooking blogging thing!! Im with you on that one!!

Melissa said...

Hey whats up I found your blog through Emily's. How are ya? Miss the old days of seeing you like all the time at Walmart or Home Depot or Target...or everywhere else for that matter. Your family is so cute and I can't friggen believe you have 3 kids. Anyways email me at melboz01@aim.com and I will invite you to my blog. Happy blogging.

The Brown's said...

Hey Jen, It's Melanie. I don't have your e-mail address so I thought I'd leave this on your blog. We are having a play date at Chelsey's on Wed, Oct 29 at 11:30. We are ordering lunch- hope to see ya there girl!
-Melanie

Jason and Tricia said...

haha Jen, you crack me up! Thanks for the tag, I'll get to work on it!